- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- December 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- October 2011
- September 2011
- July 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- QROPS Transfers and International Pensions for South African Expats
- QROPS and IHT Planning for the Children
- Transferring a Dutch Pension Scheme Overseas for Tax Avoidance
- UK Pension Transfers to Swiss QROPS
- Is this the End for Swiss QROPS?
- QROPS Fees and Tax Confusion in New Zealand
- Expat Lecturer or Taught in the UK? Transfer Out of a USS Pension and Avoid UK Taxes
- Irish Pensioner Wins Court Case to Transfer to a Maltese Pension Scheme
- Transferring a Pension to Thailand
- Transfer Pension to Australia – UK Pension Vs. QROPS
- Interest Rate Hedging Products: Redress Payments July 25, 2014Find out the tax position if you receive one of these payments and how to account for it on your tax return.
- Change in bonus rates for SAYE share option schemes July 25, 2014Changes are being made effective from 28 July 2014 to bonus and interest rates for Save As You Earn (SAYE) Share Option Schemes (sometimes referred to as 'Sharesave').
- CTF Bulletin 75 (PDF 31K) July 25, 2014Lifestyling of Stakeholder accounts.
- Pension scams July 24, 2014Details of revised leaflets being published to warn people of the consequences of pension liberation scams and where to go for further information.
- Avoidance schemes involving transfer of profits - note with amended examples (PDF 77K) July 24, 2014Revised guidance note on the legislation published on 19 March 2014 on avoidance schemes involving transfers of profits, with minor changes to examples.
- Basic PAYE Tools for the 2014 to 2015 tax year July 24, 2014HMRC has produced an update to the existing version of Basic PAYE Tools.
- Interest Rate Hedging Products: Redress Payments July 25, 2014