- December 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- October 2011
- September 2011
- July 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- How to Legally Avoid Paying High Taxes with QROPS
- The Budget 2014 and the QROPS Market – UK Pension Transfers
- Pension Income of 62,500+ GBP? Act Now or Face 100,000 GBP in Taxes
- British Expatriate Executives and Oil and Gas Pension Contributors Rushing to Get their UK Pensions Offshore
- Watch UK TV Online in Spain and Make Your Pension Last Longer with a QROPS Pension Transfer
- New Gibraltar Pension Regulations to Affect Gibraltar QROPS Providers
- Can I Take a Pension Income from a QROPS at 50 or 55?
- Moving to Dubai. Pension Transfers to Dubai
- Hope for More UK Pension Tax Relief – 12,500 GBP Pension Allowance Target
- The Death of Defined Benefit and the Birth of Defined Ambition Pensions in the UK?
- Tariff Notice No 13/14 April 16, 2014Common Customs Tariff - Combined Nomenclature - Tariff classification - LED floodlight.
- CHIEF replacement plans (Opens new window) April 16, 2014The Customs Handling of Import and Export Freight (CHIEF) pages on the GOV.UK website have been updated to provide more information about HMRC plans to replace the CHIEF service.
- Software developers: draft CT600 Guide April 16, 2014HMRC has published a new draft CT600 Guide for software developers, which contains changes announced in the 2014 Budget. Please read the important note about the status of draft forms.
- UK Overseas Trade Statistics - EU countries latest release (Opens new window) April 15, 2014UK Overseas Trade Statistics for trade in goods with EU countries are released today, for February 2014.
- Mainstream and deemed contractors - update (PDF 30K) April 15, 2014Revised guidance on the definition of what are commonly known as 'mainstream' and 'deemed' contractors.
- Revised Notice: Beer Duty April 15, 2014UK Overseas Trade Statistics for trade in goods with EU countries are released today, for February 2014.
- Tariff Notice No 13/14 April 16, 2014