- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- December 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- October 2011
- September 2011
- July 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- New UK Pension Tax Reform Act 2015
- 99 Australian QROPS Axed in HMRC Clampdown
- QROPS Transfers and International Pensions for South African Expats
- QROPS and IHT Planning for the Children
- Transferring a Dutch Pension Scheme Overseas for Tax Avoidance
- UK Pension Transfers to Swiss QROPS
- Is this the End for Swiss QROPS?
- QROPS Fees and Tax Confusion in New Zealand
- Expat Lecturer or Taught in the UK? Transfer Out of a USS Pension and Avoid UK Taxes
- Irish Pensioner Wins Court Case to Transfer to a Maltese Pension Scheme
- Publishing details of deliberate defaulters (PDF 125K) September 2, 2014Subject to certain stringent conditions, anyone who has deliberately defaulted on their tax responsibilities will have their details published by HMRC. Today HMRC has published its seventh list of deliberate defaulters who meet those conditions.
- Statutory Instrument: SI 2014 No. 2257 and Explanatory Memorandum (Opens new window) September 2, 2014The General Betting, Pool Betting and Remote Gaming Duties (Registration,records, agents) Regulations 2014.
- Short Term Business Visitors September 2, 2014The wording of the agreement has been updated. Existing users should use the new version without signing new agreements.
- Changes to the EXB Technical Pack September 2, 2014Publication of new technical artefacts.
- Pension scheme administrators: New requirements to be fit and proper persons September 1, 2014From 1 September 2014 all scheme administrators of registered pension schemes must be a fit and proper person. HMRC has today published guidance on these changes.
- Tariff Stop Press Notice 48/14 (Opens new window) September 1, 2014Notification of changes to the monthly trade euro rate.
- Publishing details of deliberate defaulters (PDF 125K) September 2, 2014